Picture courtsey of (maysquared.com)
A few posts ago, Lindsay announced our new GSOH virtual book club. Our first book, Stargirl, is a favorite of mine. In her post, Lindsay challenged us to do an activity from the Science of Happiness badge. Here’s the challenge:
Stop and smell the roses! Pay attention to the little things that make you happy. Try taking mental photographs of the things you love throughout your day – it might be a pretty sunset, a fuzzy dog, or a food that tastes really good. Record three to five things every day.
I decided to take the challenge and here are my five things from yesterday:
1. A great conversation with new friends
2. Starting a new, and interesting, book
3. Planning a vacation day to see my friend and her new baby!
4. A delicious cookie (iced pumpkin, in case you were wondering)
5. Laughing out loud during a TV show